Discover the real reason why there is a Chef Skills Shortage & how it has the potential to negatively impact on your business.
We are excited to announce we have organised a conference especially for the leading fresh food led Hotels, Restaurant and pubs across the South of England. We are personally inviting hospitality businesses owners, managers and Head Chefs to join us at the conference, which will have a direct focus on the current shortage of Chefs in the fresh food sector, as well as highlighting the benefits of apprenticeships and upskilling existing brigades through additional qualifications and incentives. We will also share some top tips on how to work with agencies in the hospitality sector and potentially save your business £1,000’s. This is a hot topic and something a lot of local businesses have expressed a great interest in learning more about.
To be held at New Park Manor, New Forest on Monday, 24th April
- Arrival at 15:00 for Drinks, nibbles & networking
- Finishing at 17:30 with another opportunity to network
New Park Manor
Sarah King, Managing Director - Orcinus Recruit & Orcinus Training
- Skills Shortage – The Facts, Retaining & Developing a Team, Cutting Recruitment Costs
Guest Speakers Include:
Martin-Christian Kent, Executive Director – People 1st
- Hospitality Industry – The Facts
Jamie Holmes, Head Chef - New Park Manor
- Training an Apprentice – The Chef’s Opinion
Andrew Hooper, Director - Orcinus Training
- Apprenticeship Standards and the Levy
Q&A Panel with:
- Matthew Saxton - General Manager, The Bell at Ramsbury
- Lauren McCann - General Manager, New Park Manor Hotel
- Daniel Murphy - Group Operations Manager, Luxury Family Hotels
- Bruce McFarlane - Professional Cookery Teacher, Wellington Academy
We look forward to welcoming you to New Park Manor Hotel on Monday, 24th April. To ensure you secure a place, please RSVP by Monday, 17th April.
Simply fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you: